Zinc 15mg 120 Capsules. Zinc Citrate is one of the mosteasily absorbedforms and it really is anessential mineralwith such a variety of functions in the body.
Zinc is anantioxidantthat contributes to:
- the normal function of theimmune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the maintenance of normalhair, skin and nails
- the maintenance of normalbones
- the maintenance of normalvision
- normalcognitive function
- normal fertility and reproduction
- the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- normal maconutrient metabolism
- normal metabolism of fatty acids
- normal metabolism of vitamin A
- normal protein synthesis
- normal DNA synthesis
- normal carbohydrate metabolism
- normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc also has a role in the process of cell division.
So many jobs…yet we cannot store zinc in our bodies so need a constant supply. Modern farming and food processing practices have purportedly led to reduced levels in our diet and zinc levels are the body are also easily depleted by a variety of factors including stress.
Manufactured in the UK toGMP code of practiceand supplied in innovative letterbox friendly andrecyclablepackaging.
These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we canguarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Allergy Advice:Please see potential allergens in the ‘Ingredients’ list inbold. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials. Brown Rice is grown in the same field asSoybean.
Adults, take 1 capsule daily with food and water. Do not exceed recommended intake.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for children. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.