Diuricell® 1000 ml
Regular price £24.99
Yamamoto® Research Diuricell® is a food supplement based on plant extracts and bromelain, indicated to support the body's purifying functions and body weight balance. The formula contains pilosella, white birch, dandelion and goldenrod, all of which contribute to the drainage of body fluids.
Pilosella enhances the draining action, particularly due to the presence of flavonoids (luteoloside), and has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory activities.
White birch and goldenrod contribute to urinary tract function, while dandelion supports the body's purifying functions.
The presence of butcher's broom also promotes microcirculation, counteracting the feeling of heaviness in the legs*.
Finally, bitter orange participates in the maintenance of body weight balance, metabolic stimulation and the functioning of lipid metabolism.
The Diuricell® formula is supplemented with 500 mg daily dose of bromelain.
Water retention is the accumulation of fluid in the intercellular spaces, i.e. those between cells, and is due to an imbalance between the venous and lymphatic systems. Alterations in the functioning of these two systems can lead to fluid accumulation, resulting in swelling, especially in the lower limbs. Even when the veins are poorly toned and the venous return to the heart is incomplete, a number of problems can arise, leading to stagnation of fluid that will cause swollen, red and painful ankles, but also the formation of unsightly subcutaneous panniculus or cellulite in the thighs and calves.
The causes of water retention can be varied: hormonal, drug-induced or due to poor circulation.
A further cause of water retention can often be poor eating habits, with excessive consumption of food containing sodium. Lifestyle can also influence fluid retention: sitting or standing all day can exacerbate the problem, causing pain and oedema in the ankles, especially at the end of the day. Physical activity is therefore a real panacea for our circulation.
In this case too, nature comes to our aid, helping us to combat water retention thanks to plant extracts, which promote microcirculation, drainage and the elimination of toxins and waste substances from the body and their liquids.
Diuricell® is a practical and pleasant drink that acts from the inside of the body, promoting diuresis, helping to purify and dispose of excess liquids and toxins, which cause water retention, swelling and cellulite.
Diuricell® is composed of a blend of purifying and draining herbs, such as:
- Pineapple dried stem extract, mainly composed of bromelain, useful in cases of water retention due to its draining action, due to the presence of organic acids, able to help stimulate the elimination of excess fluids, accumulated in the subcutaneous tissue.
- Dandelion, also called dandelion because of its shape, is a medicinal herb known since ancient times for its draining properties; also used in cooking to dress salads, the dandelion offers the best of itself as a natural drainer.
- Birch, which has a natural draining action. By increasing urine output, it facilitates the elimination of water and excess substances.
- Pilosella, excellent for combating water retention and eliminating waste in the body, thanks to its draining function. Also an excellent natural remedy for cellulite, it is distinguished by its ability to reduce uric acids (typical of those who practise an unhealthy diet, characterised by excessive meat consumption), thanks to its high flavonoid content, and to stimulate the production of bile, providing real help in purifying the liver.
- Orthosiphon, which has excellent draining properties, as it facilitates the elimination of sodium chloride and increases the urinary excretion of nitrogen compounds such as uric acid.
- Bitter orange, which, thanks to the presence in particular of synephrine, contributes to body weight balance, metabolic stimulation and lipid metabolism by stimulating beta-3 adrenergic receptors, present mainly in adipose tissue and the liver, responsible for the processes of breaking down and utilising fats (lipolysis).
- Butcher's Broom e.g., obtained from butcher's broom, contains ruscogenin, which helps relieve microcirculation disorders such as leg heaviness and swelling.
- Golden Rod, a plant with a depurative action, characterised by a significant draining effect that contributes to the functionality of the urinary tract.
|Per daily dose 40 ml|
|Per daily dose (40 ml)|
|Mouse-ear hawkweed extract||400 mg|
|Silver birch extract||360 mg|
|Dandelion extract||300 mg|
|Butcher's-broom extract||300 mg|
|Orthosiphon extract||200 mg|
|European goldenrod extract||100 mg|
|Bitter orange extract
of which synephrine
Ingredients: water, fructose, bromelain (1250 GDU/500 mg of enzyme) [from Ananas comosus (L.) Merr., stipe], flavourings, mouse-ear hawkweed (Hieracium pilosella L.) aerial part dried extract titrated 1% in total flavonoids expressed as vitexin, silver birch (Betula pendula Roth) leaf dried extract titrated 2.5% in total flavonoids expressed as hyperoside, dandelion (Taraxacum officinale Weber) root dried extract, butcher's-broom (Ruscus aculeatus L.) root dried extract titrated 5% in saponins expressed as ruscogenin, orthosiphon [Orthosiphon aristatus (Blume) Miq.] leaf dried extract titrated 0.2% in sinensetine, acid: citric acid, european goldenrod (Solidago virga-aurea L.) aerial part with flowers dried extract, bitter orange (Citrus aurantium L. var. amara) immature fruit dried extract titrated 10% in synephrine, preservative: potassium sorbate, sweetener: sucralose.
|How to use: dilute 20 ml in a glass of water and take twice a day, preferably between meals. Shake bottle accurately before use.|
WARNINGS: do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Keep out of the reach of young children. The product is not recommended during pregnancy, lactation and under 12 years of age. Consult with a doctor before use if cardiovascular conditions are abnormal. Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature. Avoid exposure to heat sources and sunlight. Do not dump after use. Keep the bottle refrigerated (+ 4°C) tightly closed and use within a month.